Arrival and departure
- Free outdoor parking
- Charging station for electric vehicles (service upon payment)
- Your room is at your disposal from approximately 2 p.m. on the day of arrival. If you are arriving later than 7 p.m., please let us know in advance.
Services included in your room rate
- Wholesome and varied breakfast buffet with specialties like homemade jam, local honey, freshly pressed nut cream…
- 4-course choice dinner menu
- Access to our well-being area with Finnish sauna or Bio sauna, steam bath and whirlpool
- Sauna towels
- Sun terrace, lawn, children’s playground and ping-pong table outdoors
- Bike storage room
- 3 guided mountain hikes a week in summertime
- Panoramic lift up to the 2nd floor
- Loan of hiking and biking maps and books
- Wi-Fi (optical fibre)
- Ski depot with ski service station and boot dryer
- Südtirol Guest Pass
Rates, extra services and more information
- Prices are per person per night, including half board
- € 8.00 per person is deducted if bed & breakfast only is booked
- Double room Standard single use - depending on availability - price upon request
- Soft bathrobes included in our Junior Suites and Superior Panorama double room (possible rental for Euro 8,00 for your entire stay in all other room categories)
- New Year’s Eve supplement: € 35.00 per person (€ 20.00 per child)
- Persons aged 14 years and over have to pay a tourist tax of € 3.20 per person per night. This fee is not included in the total price of your stay: it is payable upon departure.
- Supplement of Euro 5.00 per person and night for gluten- and/or lactose-free breakfast and/or dinner
Rates for children staying in their parent’s room
- Up to the 2nd birthday: € 27.00 per night
- 2 to 5.99 years: 30% reduction
- 6 to 11.99 years: 15% reduction
- from 12 years: 10% reduction
Your dog is welcome at Hotel Stauder!
We ask you kindly to bring a dog blanket or basket with you. We trust in your understanding that animals are not allowed into the dining room, the well-being area and some of our room types and into the rooms on the 3rd floor. It is possible, of course, to have breakfast and dinner at a table in the area of the hotel bar where dogs are allowed. Please let us know in the moment of the booking, if you bring your dog with you!
We reserve the right to charge an extra fee for a final cleaning. We recommend taking out a pet insurance that covers the cost of accidental damage caused by your dog.
Food is not included in the rate of Euro 25.00 per dog and night.
- You can settle your invoice in cash, credit cards (except American Express&Diners Club), charges-paid cheques and EC-cards
- For direct booking with cash payment on arrival we grant a 2% discount on the total accommodation booking price
- Deposit: reservations become binding when we receive a deposit of 30% of the total booking price
- Bank details: Raiffeisenkasse Toblach - IBAN: IT 49 G 08080 58360 000300000817
For bookings cancelled 28 or more days before the arrival date, we charge a € 50.00 cancellation fee per room. The difference can be credited as a deposit towards your next booking. For cancellations made 8 or more days before arrival, we charge 70% of the total booking price. For cancellations made in the last 7 days before arrival, and in the event of no-show, late arrival or early departure, we charge the entire booking price. Important: these terms apply regardless of whether the rooms are then assigned to other guests for the same period, in part or in full.
Travel cancellation insurance by HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung
There are a variety of reasons why a hotel booking may need to be cancelled, from illness to a family emergency. We therefore recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance with HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung, which covers any cancellation expenses in the event of cancellation, late arrival or early departure.
Please remember to take out insurance at the time of booking, or within 3 working days of booking (Monday-Saturday) at the latest. If taken out later, the insurance will only cover events occurring from the 10th day afterwards (qualifying period).